NAMIWalks for the Mind of America
What is the NAMIWalk?
- NAMIWalks is a yearly event organized by NAMI Brown County to raise money and awareness in the fight against mental illness.
- Occurring each September, more than 400 dedicated walkers get out to walk in support of those with a mental illness.
- It's always a great time with with activities for children, a silent auction, raffle prizes, lunch, and much much more.
- NAMIWalk is part of a nationwide fundraising and mental health awareness program that was held in more than 80 communities around the country.
- It is expected that these walks will raise approximately 8 million dollars for NAMI and the mental health services it provides to thousands of families across the country.
September 23. 2017
Green Isle Park
Walk Start: 10:00am
NAMI Brown County NAMIWalk
We hope to see you there!