Monday: 10:00a – 1:00p
Tuesday: 2:00p – 5:00p
Wednesday: 10:00a – 1:00p
Thursday: 10:00a – 1:00p
**or by appointment
932 Cherry Street
Green Bay, WI 54301-4824
NAMI BROWN COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER
What does the NAMI-Brown County Resource Center Have for You?
- An extensive library of books on mental health and some videos, which can be checked out for a month (see full listing on left menu).
- Informational pamphlets on various mental illness diagnosis.
- Information on the educational classes that NAMI offers.
- Dates and times of support groups.
- Copies of our newsletters (see full listing on left menu).
- Someone to talk to who has walked in your footsteps and understands what you are going through.
- A list of mental health related resources in the area.
- Room to come and relax, to get away for awhile, and to take time for yourself.